A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
For more information, please
"From their Fundamentals to their specialty programs, CrossFit 817 approaches everything with great caring and expertise. I have always felt safe, comfortable and part of a fantastic community."
All classes begin on the ½ hour and last one hour. We like people to show up a few minutes early to get personal belongings put away and get ready to warm up. Be sure to check back regularly for any changes. Also be sure to “Like” our Facebook fan page for daily updates.
Monday - Friday
- Morning - 5:30 am, 6:30 am, 7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am
- Afternoon/Evening - 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm (7:30pm M-Th)
- Various times...check with coaches.
- 9:00 am Super Skills Saturday
- 9:30 am Team WOD, (Open to all CrossFit 817 Members)
- 10:30 am Free workout (for people wanting to try CrossFit for the first time.)
- Monday, Tuessday, Thursday
If more specialized training appeals to the athlete in you, then simply add one of our specialty programs taught by our highly trained specialty coaches for $50/mo.
That way you get just the amount of training you want in just the areas you need!
- Fundamentals $149 Details here
- Unlimited Membership $129/mo AutoPay Required (No contract, cancel at anytime)
- Unlimited Membership $149/mo with no AutoPay
- One Specialty Program $50/mo (Price is in addition to regular membership. See coaches for details on requirements)
- $109/mo for Emergency Services, Military, Educators and family members of the same household. (First family member pays normal price second family member receives discount).
- $99/mo if 3 or more family members live in the same household.
- Larger discounts available for Prepay – 3 months, 12 months (no refunds for cancellations.)
- Only one discount applies per member.
Unlimited Monthly Membership