A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
- New Beginnings is specifically designed for the person 50 pounds or more overweight who’s needs differ from those simply working on improving fitness... Read more
- This is not just “more” CrossFit. Our Competitive Programming is for athletes who desire to take Crossfit as a competitive sport or whose needs warrant a level of preparedness above general physical preparedness... Read more
- This camp is geared toward the CrossFitter with minimum 3 months experience and desires a better understanding and proficiency in technique/mechanics of their Olympic Lifts... Read more
- Power Hour is a Strength training program dedicated to improving overall strength through work in 5 specific lifts... Read more
- CrossFit Endurance is an endurance sports training program dedicated to improving performance, fitness and endurance sports potential. We inspire, coach, and provide our community with the most aggressive and proven fundamentals of sports science, exercise physiology, nutrition and athletic training protocols... Read more
- ENDURANCE 817 is a comprehensive 8 week camp with its main focus on teaching the POSE Method of running. The POSE Method is a scientific based style of running and it serves to improve your running through EFFICIENCY... Read more
- BarBelles is our Women Only specialty program. It's focus is on improving technique elements that can be specifically challenge to our female athletes... Read more
- AdvoCare is quickly becoming a standard nutrition and supplementation program for many CrossFit Boxes across the country. Like many CrossFit athletes and coaches, we at CrossFit 817 have fully integrated AdvoCare into our training... Read more
- To provide people with Functional Movement Screens (FMS), Selective Functional Movement Assessments (SFMA), private consults, and personal mobility training, all to identify and correct faulty movement patterns and improve overall mobility... Read more
Strongman 817 will teach you movements that are natural, hard wired and innate. Resulting in high intensity, high output movements almost immediately.
- This program is based on gymnastics technique used in common movements within CrossFIt. The goal of the class is to learn the proper body positions and progressions that BEST support these movements in order to make them more efficient and safe.
game ON! Performance Nutrition
- This is a comprehensive approach to whole food nutrition with science based supplementation. From the novice to elite athlete, this program will teach you how to maximize results through proper eating. Coming in May!