A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
CrossFit 817 Olympic Lifting
Interested in learning more?
This camp is geared toward the CrossFitter with minimum 3 months experience and desires a better understanding and proficiency in technique/mechanics of their Olympic Lifts.
Below are some of what each Athlete will learn:
- “Junkyard Dog” warmup, the “Burgener Warmup” and the purpose of both.
- Correct terminology associated with the sport of Olympic Lifting
- Snatch (squat or split) from multiple positions to include the high hang and the floor.
- Clean (squat or split) from multiple positions to include the high hang and the floor.
- Jerk variations and be able to combine it together with a clean.
- Progressions to correct deficiencies in both the Snatch and Clean and Jerk.
Self study requirements:
- There will be weekly self study exercises that build on the knowledge and skills learned in class.
- There will be filming to aid correction and direction.
Pricing information and more details coming soon…
Our coaching staff have CrossFit Olympic Lifting and
USAW Sports Performance Coach certifications.
An Official USAW Club