A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
CrossFit 817 Performance Endorser Team
Interested in learning more?
This team represents CrossFit 817 athletes committed to CrossFit as an elite fitness training program and/or a competitive international sport. Team members must be approved and meet established requirements including training, Zone nutrition and proper AdvoCare supplementation.
Below are some of what each Athlete will learn:
- “Junkyard Dog” warmup, the “Burgener Warmup” and the purpose of both.
- Correct terminology associated with the sport of Olympic Lifting
- Snatch (squat or split) from multiple positions to include the high hang and the floor.
- Clean (squat or split) from multiple positions to include the high hang and the floor.
- Jerk variations and be able to combine it together with a clean.
- Progressions to correct deficiencies in both the Snatch and Clean and Jerk.
Self study requirements:
- There will be weekly self study exercises that build on the knowledge and skills learned in class.
- There will be filming to aid correction and direction.
Pricing information and more details coming soon…
There are 3 levels of of the Performance Endorser Team.
- Rookie - CrossFit for Fitness
- Coach - Committed to helping other achieve the goals of the team.
An Official USAW Club