A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
Interested in learning more?
The Move Rx program provides people with Functional Movement Screens (FMS), Selective Functional Movement Assessments (SFMA), private consults, and personal mobility training, all to identify and correct faulty movement patterns and improve overall mobility.
- Brandon Barker, P.T. and FMS Level 1/SFMA Certified
- Nikki Barker- FMS Level 1 Certified, CrossFit Mobility Certified Trainer
- Identify source of dysfunction and asymmetryʼs
- Clear movement pattern mistakes
- Access to correctives and professional advice from licensed Physical Therapist and Level 1 Certified FMS trainers
- Improve durability/Injury prevention/longevity for life
FMS = Functional Movement Screen
The FMS is a very useful tool to identify faulty, deficient or painful movement patterns. Based on the results of the FMS, we are able to give safe participation recommendations and personalized corrective exercises and mobility (your “Rx”) . This screen is a comprehensive approach to finding movement pattern problems, but it does not necessarily tell us the “why” behind it.
[The (SFMA) is more complex assessment and finds the specific area of concern, see SFMA below.]
SFMA = Selective Functional Movement Assessment
The SFMA identifies the SPECIFIC source of the faulty movement pattern by evaluating the entire body as a system. This is for the person who wishes to identify their exact source of pain or movement problems. This “Rx” gives more efficient correctives because we can address the area of concern = SAVES YOU TIME! As with all of our “Rxʼs” this helps decrease your risk of injury, improve your mobility, stability, and performance.
Services - CrossFit 817 Members / Non-Members
- Consult with licensed PT (up to 1/2 hour)
- “My RX” (1 on 1 personal mobility training= up to 1 hour)
* To Schedule Appointments: NIKKI@CROSSFIT817.COM