A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
CrossFit Endurance is an endurance sports training program dedicated to improving performance, fitness and endurance sports potential. We inspire, coach, and provide our community with the most aggressive and proven fundamentals of sports science, exercise physiology, nutrition and athletic training protocols.
Interested in learning more?
4 Week Clinic Detail:
- Filming the First and Last week of Clinic.
- Weekly POSE running drills including correction to form and technique.
- Learn the only true efficient way of running, fast or slow, no experience required!
- Provide information on current training for Endurance 817, information on POSE running, mobility and Endurance Training.
Days & Hours:
- Wednesday @ 6:30pm (1hr 15 min)
- Saturdays @8:30am (1hr 15 min)
- Additional days will be available on a weekly basis based on demand. (Exception: The first and last week are approximately 2 hrs. in length to allow for filming, analysis and discussion.
- $125 for 4 week clinic for CrossFIt 817 members
Private Clinics available.
*Group rates available as determined by Endurance Director.
Endurance 817 is a comprehensive 4 week clinic focusing on the POSE method of running.
The POSE Method is a scientific based style of running and it serves to improve your running through Technique & Efficiency. Unlike most running forms, POSE running will dramatically reduce the occurrence of running related injuries while improving Speed and Endurance.
- Must successfully complete Basic Clinic.
- All drills reviewed weekly for proficiency.
- Meet twice weekly for 4 weeks.
- Single sport or Multi-Sport athletes.