A Reebok Recognized Affiliate
At CrossFit 817 we take your Wellness, Fitness and Performance very seriously. Our new 2 step Fundamentals program is uniquely geared to prepare you for all the comprehensive programs we offer.
Our Fundamentals staff has thousands of hours of experience in coaching CrossFit and it shows in how well prepared you will feel and the confidence you will gain.
What is our NEW 2 Step Fundamentals Course and what is it’s purpose?
- Safety. We want you to understand how to participate in CrossFit workouts safely and with confidence.
- Certain methods and techniques for proper use of equipment such as kettle bells, medicine balls, weighted barbells, rowers and more are taught in our Fundamentals course. In addition, you will learn proper form for body weight movements such as squats, push-ups, sit-ups and more.
- Fundamentals is a REQUIREMENT for all of those new to CrossFit. Each Fundamentals course offers proper instruction and training to prepare you for a safe and effective CrossFit experience.
- Game ON! Nutrition Clinic Nutrition is the foundation for the ongoing success with your CrossFit training. Our Game ON! nutrition clinic provides you the tools and knowledge necessary to ensure sustainable progress. (Details Here)
- Step 2 - Intermediate Program - An optional program designed to give those coming out of Step 1 Fundamentals a little extra time to prepare for standard classes. Intermediate classes have a dedicated coach just as step 1 Fundamentals. The class times will match those of Step 1 Fundamentals and must be reserved with our director of Fundamentals, Coach Monica. (No additional cost)
- 6 classes of CrossFit instruction from a Fundamentals coach (Allow 90 minutes for each Fundamentals class. You will have a workout incorporated with each class.)
- 1 Game ON! nutrition clinic
- Unlimited CrossFit 817 classes for the rest of the month after you have graduated from Fundamentals classes. Once the month is over, you then only pay $99 for each month thereafter for unlimited classes. (Autopay required for $99 rate. Can be changed or cancelled at anytime with no penalty.)
How to prepare for your first visit
- Eat well and be well hydrated
- Be prepared to workout, bring a water container and feel free to bring a towel.
- If you are getting started with us on the first day of the new cycle of fundamentals, it is imperative that you RSVP for a class time. However if you are attending the Saturday trial class, just feel free to show up!
Schedule - Next Fundamentals begins August 25th
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with the class time choice of:
7:00 a.m., or 6:30 p.m.
- Class 1: Mon, August 11th
- Class 2: Wed, August 13th
- Class 3: Thurs, August 14th
- Class 4: Mon, August 18th
- Class 5: Wed, August 20th
- Class 6: Thurs, August 21st
- Class 1: Mon, August 25th
- Class 2: Tues, August 27th
- Class 3: Thurs, August 28th
- Class 4: Mon, September 2nd
- Class 5: Tues, September 3rd
- Class 6: Thurs, September 4th
Although we try to be flexible with the schedule, please keep in mind we cannot always accommodate for non-scheduled class times. If you feel you cannot commit to and attend AT LEAST five out of the six classes you may need to wait until the next cycle to start the course.
We require an RSVP for the first class of the cycle so we know how many people to expect. The only exception are the Saturday Trial Classes
If you have decided to get started with us, your next step is to Contact Us or talk to your fundamentals coach if you came in for the Saturday trial class. We will then message you back with the information you need to attend your first official class! After attending class one, payment must be made by visiting Schedule/Pricing page. Scroll down where it says ‘Enroll Now’ and it will take you to the MindbodyOnline.com to sign up.
You will see where/how to set up payment for "Fundamentals". If you have not paid by the second class of fundamentals we cannot continue with your classes unless prior arrangements have been discussed.
Saturday Free Trial Class 10:30 a.m.
If you attend the free trial class on Saturdays, you will be given a brief explanation of CrossFit and be taken through some very basic CrossFit (body weight) movements as well as a workout.
Because it is a trial class, we do not go into the complex movements yet give you a taste of what it is all about.
At the end of your trial class, you can discuss with your coach if you would like to get started with our next fundamentals cycle.
You do not need to RSVP for the free Saturday class however, if you cannot attend the trial class on Saturday, contact us to arrange other possible options.
Our much anticipated performance nutrition clinics are underway.
"game ON! Performance Nutrition Clinics" will bring a scientific approach to maximized performance through a "no-nonsense" approach to customizable food and supplementation programs.